Consumer Trends Impact SEO Services & Strategies
- Data ethics is choosing what’s best for people rather than just complying with a minimum level.
- Protecting privacy and data online is becoming more critical as more people use the internet.
- Brands are expected to protect their data, be transparent about using it, and offer a return.
- Privacy requirements and regulations like GDPR mean that traditional methods of measuring data must adapt to a changing environment.
To be successful in 2022 and beyond, you need to tap into the online video trend.
- Online video is becoming more popular as a way for people to stay connected, entertained, and informed and will allow you to reach and engage consumers where they are.
- COVID-19 has allowed consumers to spend more time in their homes than ever.
However, the basic human need to share experiences is still there.
- Research into sustainable products has shown that communicating and creating sustainable attributes persuade customer perceptions of quality and value at crucial decision-making points.
- Consumers expect brands to show transparency and responsibility through trustworthy actions.
App downloads are a sign of affinity and trust for a brand.
- App and mobile device users are more loyal than desktop-acquired customers, and this trend will continue into this decade, approaching 2030.
- Businesses should prioritize their app and mobile organic traffic acquisition strategies to ensure a value-add channel.
- Consumers migrating to mobile and handheld devices makes it increasingly important for retailers and business owners of all sizes to capitalize on this continued growth opportunity.
- Automating your internal operations or user experience will help you optimize workflow and revenue acquisition, but only when a transparent value exchange exists.
It is no secret that consumer behavior has changed significantly since 2020.
- Brands can automate specific projects, tasks, and services to stay flexible and meet consumer expectations.
- Brands can use marketing automation to make their services more efficient locally and in an international market.